Back in Action

Bill44's picture
Bill44

Nice to be back baking. Teresa's basic white recipe, 3 x 1Kg and 1 x 750g.

[img]http://www.sourdough.com.au/gallery/d/4818-1/new_11+Oct+06+002.jpg[/img]

Category: 
up
325 users have voted, including you.

Replies

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 October 11

Back with a Vengeance, I can see. Always love to look at your breads...

Just looked at my # of posts....putting my signal out, going to overtake you soon, Bill.

Bill44's picture
Bill44 2006 October 11

[quote="TeckPoh"]
Just looked at my # of posts....putting my signal out, going to overtake you soon, Bill.
[/quote]
Ah, but do not forget, sweet Malaysian Princess, that old age and cunning will beat youth and enthusiasm.

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 October 11

Interesting, Bill, how you're the 3rd cyber-friend who calls me that....

We're actually on a level playing field. Youth, I am not.

Bill44's picture
Bill44 2006 October 11

[quote="carla"]
Good to see you baking again Bill!
All the best,
Carla
[/quote]
Thanks Carla, 4 Rye tomorrow afternoon, well 33% rye at least, maybe not what you call rye.
Was doing some experiments trying to work up an 80% rye recipe but I got derailed with the recent events, must get back to it when I stock up the freezer with some real bread.

carla's picture
carla 2006 October 11

[quote="Bill44"]
4 Rye tomorrow afternoon, well 33% rye at least, maybe not what you call rye.
Was doing some experiments trying to work up an 80% rye recipe but I got derailed with the recent events, must get back to it when I stock up the freezer with some real bread.
[/quote]

Yeah - you really must do some good rye bread - just to show us Europeans that you CAN do fluffy rye ...

Hope it works out ok - otherwise I could volunteer some recipes (is this already classed as an insult? - hope not!!)

My last rye was so nice and heavy you could have used it to hammer some nails in...

Already a member? Login