carla 2006 August 4

And another new forum record:
Most users ever online was [b]20[/b] on Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:21 pm

Wonder how many googles there were?

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2006 August 7

And another:
Most users ever online was [b]35[/b] on Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:23 am

How did this sudden increase in traffic come about?

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2006 July 29

Isn't it grand

It has to be one of the highest ratio of, users : to most ever online.

Maedi

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 July 29

Say.....is there some statistics to show a history of peak activity/users? Perhaps, we can have a chatroom and schedule a time for that?

Yakkity Yak Yakkity Yak.

Hehe, Maedi, I like to challenge you because you're such a sport!

Bill44's picture
Bill44 2006 July 29

TP if you've got time to yak you've got time to bake. C'mon girl we haven't seen a loaf for a while.
or are you waiting for the new camera.

PS, Go Nikon or Canon, you can buy all sorts and brands of lenses for them. If you go Sony you may be tied to Sony lenses.

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 July 29

[quote="Bill44"]
.... C'mon girl we haven't seen a loaf for a while.
or are you waiting for the new camera.
[/quote]

How did you know?

[quote]
Go Nikon or Canon, you can buy all sorts and brands of lenses for them. If you go Sony you may be tied to Sony lenses.
[/quote]

Tks for the bit of wisdom, Bill.

Who says I haven't made a loaf for some time? I made my quota of one loaf (or 2) with the Pumpkin Loaf in my blog. Sniff...you haven't visited me there?

Then I made brownies. Will be making a lychee sorbet to go with that in a bit.

Croc 2006 August 7

[quote="TeckPoh"]
and some of us permanently residing here.
[/quote]

no, it is all me

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 July 29

Always welcome you with open arms, Bill. BTW, you haven't been blogging lately...need ideas? How about a slashing tute?

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 August 7

so..........Put your money where your mouth is.........Show us MORE BREAD, or turtles, or whatever!

Bill44's picture
Bill44 2006 July 29

TP I'm a little involved in helping set something up at the moment, it will be public knowlege early next week.

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2006 July 29

[quote="TeckPoh"]

Say.....is there some statistics to show a history of peak activity/users? Perhaps, we can have a chatroom and schedule a time for that?

Yakkity Yak Yakkity Yak.

Hehe, Maedi, I like to challenge you because you're such a sport!
[/quote]

The forum gives the following statistics:

Number of posts: 2678 Posts per day: 10.06
Number of topics: 306 Topics per day: 1.15
Number of users: 130 Users per day: 0.49

Do you want a chatroom?

Maedi

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2006 August 7

[quote="Bill44"]
Looks like the dummy spit has paid off.
[/quote]

It probably has Bill, Let us go forth and prosper

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 July 29

I'm rather embarassed to keep asking for this and that, so I'll leave others to reply. Not many people around today, though....for a concensus.

A chatroom would be nice...but Bill would want some beer. I wonder what he's up to.

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2006 July 29

Don't feel bad TeckPoh.

Some day will have a chatroom, it's on the to-do list.

Maedi

Croc 2006 August 7

[quote="Bill44"]
Looks like the dummy spit has paid off.
[/quote]

i never lurked here and from day i discovered this forums i started posting (and try to stop me )

but for some people it could be the push to start posting more so lets do more dummy spits

hell we need some serious flamming or else we get sick of talking just about starters and recipes, on that note let me say that your bread bill really sucks, it looks ugly and i bet it smells ugly and going by your pictures you quite off too

oh and remember that my turtle kicks your bread's arse big time

[img]http://www.skankyflat.net/forums/images/smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2006 August 7

That last emoticon you just used Croc, was the one you asked me to put in the forums. I did not put it in because I was afraid some one would put it in their posts and bring negativity to the boards. Something that I will not tolerate.

Flamming I believe, is not a good thing.

Croc, your post seems to be "knocking" Bill's bread. [quote]
your bread bill really sucks, it looks ugly and i bet it smells ugly and going by your pictures you quite off too
[/quote]

In text it's really hard to see the feelings behind the words. I'm not sure how serious you are about what you said. Placing smily faces at the end of each line might not justify your comments. I would be more careful in future, as that could bee taken the wrong way.

I'm sorry if your previous post was just a "pretend rampage" and I took it the wrong way. Do forgive me if that is the case.

Croc 2006 August 7

Maedi i think you need a beer [img]http://www.skankyflat.net/forums/images/smilies/hapfac01.gif[/img]

Croc 2006 August 7

maedi i'm sure bill will know it was all jokes, i be happy to remove if bill doesn't like my jokes
oh btw, we need less gumpy forum admin

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2006 August 7

Sorry. The mindset I was in at the time prompted me to take your joke the wrong way. I would like to say though, to be careful with jokes, that taken out of context, can be harmful, as they can be taken the wrong way, as I just did.

Croc 2006 August 7

my poor english gets me in to trouble more than poor jokes so i take my chances because many times without making jokes people would take me the wrong way so i'm used to this.
i never had intentions to be rude or mean but it might look like that to some people but if there is any problem as long someone points it out instead of hating me in silence i'm always happy to clear things up and make people happy

Bill44's picture
Bill44 2006 August 7

No offence taken Croc, apart from having a skin as thick as your name, I read it the way it was intended.

Already a member? Login