Sourdough Baking

<p>Sourdough bread making!</p>

The Bread that Couldn't (sorry...long)

This bread did not have a chance for survival from the beginning. It was a busy day yesterday...was multi-tasking. I started with...

2 comments

Super Sour!!!

Won't post any pics, you've all seen my loaves before. Just finished baking 3 loaves of a recipe from NW Sourdough called "Two...

1 comment

German walnut and carrot

Hi all! Made this bread that I have been working from a Bio-bakery in Berlin and just filled in the % with my hydrations and sour...

6 comments

English muffins

Guess who won't be buying English Muffins from now on. A very interesting recipe and method, it's 81.6% hydration, not one for...

11 comments

English Muffin Bread?

Hi I made up a recipe that is somewhat like an English muffin bread. Here is the bread: [img]http://www.restorides.com/~mom/bread...

2 comments

Starter Test - I added more pics

I have four separate starters that I bake with. Last night I fed each one at about 150% hydration. Today I added 8 oz water, 8 oz...

14 comments

Pumpkin SD - version of Mick's

Substituted 10% of the flour with medium grind cornmeal (for a bit of texture) from Mick's recipe , and I omitted the sunflower...

7 comments

Sour Dill Onion Rye

Here is my bake for today. It is a Sour Dill Onion Rye Loaf. Instead of Dill seed I used crushed dried whole dill, it gave a...

3 comments

50/50 version of Pain de mie

I baked a Milk loaf using Dan's recipe last week and converted the recipe to a 50/50 wholemeal sourdough loaf using water instead...

5 comments

Flopaccia.

Well as I said this morning to Donyeokl I made his Focaccia, well a poor imitation of it anyway. Followed the recipe to the...

5 comments

Pages