This was actually an accident, as I was preparing my (now favourite) Hamelman's Vermont Sourdough, but I made a mistake calculating the water and I put like 430 cc. of water for 500 gr. of flour! When I realized my error it was very late, so it went to the fridge in a bowl. Next day after coming home from work I added salt, tried some stretch & folds into the same bowl and left it to ferment. In less than three hours it was ready for the oven: I could feel it touching the dough and poking it with a finger.
What is amazing of this bread is its sweet aroma, resulting from the very long autolysis which produces a lot of sugars, so when the yeasts and bacteries wake up they can feast on it.
Voilà the crumb: